Oh dear! it’s my third award. I am feeling so amazing to share it with you all. I would like to thank Shonessa for nominating me!
About this award
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank who ever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate other bloggers as well.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Add the link of your favourite post
Also, a big thank you to the creator of this award Okoto Enigma.
Three things about me!
- I love music, writing, reading, drawing, watching movies, playing video games, etc.
- My favourite place is my friend’s company; I love my loved ones to be around.
- I am a big fan of Marvel and D.C.
My answers to Shonessa’s questions:
- when you were little, what did you want to be?
I always wanted to become a scientist because I love science. Yet the skies had planned something different for me, still I have my geeky friends and psychology which is 100% science.
2) What do you love about yourself the most?
I fancy my pragmatism and the fact that I love food and travelling.
3) If you had to be on a T.V. show, which one would you choose?
Most definitely f.r.i.e.n.d.s!!
4) Are yer feet the same size? (weird question)
Apparantly so, but none can evade the biological differences.
5) Do you put the butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Not for me, but for my mom.
Time for the nominations:
Wanted to nominate more… Let’s save it for next time.
My question to the nominees:
- Which is yer favourite novel?
- What is that one thing you hate and/or love about yerself?
- What would you prefer – beauty/brain?
- What would you do if you were given a chance to spend a day with Chandler Bing, besides clicking selfies, taking autographs and stuff..? (funny question)
- Who is yer favourite blogger and mention the name of her/his blog?
The link to one of my best posts – Shiver in the cookie